Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 2021
Unrivaled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned frame stiffness—the Stumpjumper Comp is our fully featured, fully affordable, full-carbon, definitive trail bike. All-new geometry, all-new suspension, thoughtfully spec’d – it’s ready to take you wherever the trail may lead.
Available For Order
Specialized offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
GLOSS WHITE MOUNTAINS / BLACK
SATIN SMOKE / COOL GREY / CARBON
|Sizes||S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6|
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT We introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those oh sh**t necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel|
|Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Shift Levers||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd|
|Tape||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Chain||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rims||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Hub||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15×110 Boost|
|Front Tyre||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Tyre||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON compound, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Hub||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12×148 Boost, Microspline|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.