Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2020
A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut. Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, Shimano MT-200 hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1×9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that’s all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
Available For Order
Specialized offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
GLOSS CLAY / SATIN CAST BLUE METALLIC
GLOSS METALLIC WHITE SILVER / SATIN BLACK
GLOSS OASIS / TARMAC BLACK
SATIN SMOKE / SATIN BLACK
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Handlebar||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Shift Levers||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent, 1×9 w/ clutch|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Cassette||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rims||Stout Alloy, hookless, pinned, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 28h|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Tubes||Presta, 40mm valve|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, quick release, 34.9|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.