Merida SCULTURA ENDURANCE 6000 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Glossy Race Red (Black)|
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
- Personal Toolbox: Underneath the saddle, we have fitted a small pouch which holds a basic multi-tool. So even if you leave the house without any additional tools, you always have the essential ones on board.
- Semi Integrated: All control cables like gear and brake cable enter the frame through a specifically shaped headset cap, making the cables almost invisible while also keeping them out of harm’s way.
- Carbon Fork: All models are equipped with a full carbon tapered fork. Carbon has great vibration absorbing properties in addition to being lightweight, so ride quality is improved. The carbon tapered steerer provides great stiffness to the front end of the bike, delivering precise and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Disc Brakes: All models are equipped with disc brakes, providing high-performance braking isolated from the weather and gritty conditions due to their location at the wheel’s hub/centre. They feature flat mount brake standard for a neat and flush positioning of the brake caliper.
- Bolt Through Axles: The 12 mm bolt through axles for greater wheel stiffness and precise disc alignment when replacing wheels. The custom axle lever is removable and has a 4 mm Allen key included, so, for example, stem and seat post clamps can be tightened and loosened.
- Adaptability: All models have the ability to add mudguards, making them more versatile, particularly when used as a training or commuting bike. The removable seat stay bridge stays in place to securely hold the rear mudguard or gets removed for a cleaner look and improved mud clearance. At all CROSSWAY models also racks and kickstands can be added, making them usable in many circumstances.
|Frame||SCULTURA ENDURANCE CF3, material: carbon 700x35C max./ 700x32C (with fender) max. wheelsize, 100×12/ 142x12mm axle standard, BB86 bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||SCULTURA ENDURANCE CF3 DISC, material: carbon, 700x35C max. wheelsize|
|Headset||MERIDA-8151 Semi integrated HS|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT SL, material: aluminium, 380mm(XXS) , 400mm (XS-S) , 420mm (M-L) , 440mm (L-XL)|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT CW, 31.8mm diameter, material: aluminium, -8° stem angle, 80 mm-XXS, 90 mm-XS, 100 mm-S-M, 110 mm-L, 120 mm-XL|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Chainwheel||Shimano Ultegra, 50-34 teeth, 165mm-XXS, 170 mm-XS/S, 172.5 mm-M, 175 mm-L/XL|
|Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG700, 11-34 teeth, 11 speed|
|Wheels||Fulcrum Racing 700 DB, 100x12mm width front hub, 142x12mm width rear hub, 19mm inner width, 22mm height, Centerlock, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Saddle||MERIDA EXPERT CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT CC, 27.2mm diameter, 15mm setback, Carbon|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.