Merida SCULTURA 7000-E 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
Glossy Black/Matt Black
Metallic Black/Steel Blue
|Sizes||XS, S, S/M, M/L, L, XL|
- Tyre Clearance Scultura Disc: The SCULTURA DISC version can be fitted with 28 mm wide tyres, providing maximum traction and transferring the improved braking power to the road. The maximum tyre width for the rim version is 25 mm.
- Bolt Through Axles: The 12 mm bolt through axles for greater wheel stiffness and precise disc alignment when replacing wheels. The custom axle lever is removable and has a 4 mm Allen key included, so, for example, stem and seat post clamps can be tightened and loosened.
- Precise Steering: All models feature a full carbon fork with a tapered steerer to give precise, confidence-inspiring steering. All SCULTURA Alloy and CF2 carbon models feature a regular’ 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ taper. The high-end SCULTURA CF4 frame has a slimmed down front profile and uses a 1 1/8″ to 1 1/4″ taper, the new REACTO frames a 1 1/2″ to 1 1/4″taper.
- Aero Profiled Tubing: Our wind tunnel learnings from the REACTO design project have been used to create a smaller aerodynamically optimised NACA Fastback’ tube profile. The more extreme truncation of the teardrop shaped tubes enables perfect airflow at the lowest possible weight.
- Disc Cooling Technology: A forged aluminium part under the front and/or rear disc brake caliper draws heat away through CNC-milled cooling fins giving 35 % less heat build-up and faster temperature reduction for a stable braking performance.
|Frame||SCULTURA DISC CF2, material: carbon, 700x28C max. wheelsize, 100×12/ 142x12mm axle standard, Pressfit bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||SCULTURA CF2 disc, 700x28C max. wheelsize|
|Headset||MERIDA M2331 Neck|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT SL, material: aluminium, 380mm(XXS) , 400mm (XS-S) , 420mm (S/M-M/L) , 440mm (L-XL)|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT CC, 31.8mm diameter, material: aluminium, -5° stem angle, 80 mm-XXS/XS, 90 mm-S, 100 mm-SM/ML, 110 mm-L/XL|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra disc Di2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Chainwheel||Shimano Ultegra, 52-36 teeth, 165 mm-XXS, 170 mm-XS/S, 172.5 mm-SM/ML, 175 mm-L/XL|
|Freewheel||Shimano CS-R7000, 11-30 teeth, 11 speed|
|Wheels||DT Swiss P1800 Spline DB23, 100x12mm width front hub, 142x12mm width rear hub, 18mm inner width, 23mm height, Centerlock, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves included)|
|Saddle||MERIDA EXPERT CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT CC, 27.2mm diameter, 15mm setback, Carbon|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.