Merida ONE-TWENTY 7000 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Sizes||M, L, XL|
- Non-Slip Tightening: Selected bolts can be tightened via a TORX 30 key from just one side, without running the risk that the opposite side slips or turns, allowing faster and more straightforward tightening of important hardware components.
- Float Link Suspension: The lower shock mount moves with the system to deliver plushness and pedalling efficiency. Our engineers can precisely influence the transmission ratio and progression, which means that a Float Link’ system is very sensitive, delivering great support in mid-travel and the appearance of more travel that the model name suggests. The rear end creates the feeling of almost bottomless travel whilst remaining perfectly controlled when climbing.
- Trunnion Mount: A trunnion mount shock gives our frame designers more flexibility by using a shorter shock with increased stroke. Combined with the ball bearing bushing of the upper mount, shock sensitivity is increased, and the suspension performance can be perfectly tuned.
- Stealth Dropper Seatpost: A dropper post is allowing the rider to get the saddle out of the way when the gradient gets steeper, giving him/her more space to manoeuver and control over their bike. The fitted dropper posts featuring internal cable routing and remote levers, creating a cleaner look and allowing easier on the go’ saddle height adjustment.
- Modern Trail Bike Geometry One-Twenty: A long reach, paired with a slack 65.5° head angle and a steep seat angle make our BIG.TRAIL a solid descender even when the trail is littered with roots and rocks, while maintaining impressive climbing abilities, due to the central seating position over the bottom bracket. The extra short seat tube and low stand over hight help to create lots of space to manoeuvre the bike when the trail gets demanding but also allow for long travel dropper posts.
|Frame||ONE-TWENTY CFA, 120mm suspension travel, material: carbon/aluminium, 29×2.35″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BB92 bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Fox Rhythm 34 Float, Air, 130mm suspension travel, Tapered, 44mm fork offset, 29×2.5″ max. wheelsize|
|Shock||Fox Performance Float DPS, lockout|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT|
|Chainwheel||Shimano XT, 32 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano XT, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Spokes||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Hub||Shimano XT, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano XT, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA EXPERT CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S: 125mm travel seatpost – M 150mm travel seatpost – L/XL 170mm travel seatpost|
|Fender||MERIDA MTB lite-front|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.