Merida ONE-SIXTY 400 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
- Float Link Suspension: The lower shock mount moves with the system to deliver plushness and pedalling efficiency. Our engineers can precisely influence the transmission ratio and progression, which means that a Float Link’ system is very sensitive, delivering great support in mid-travel and the appearance of more travel that the model name suggests. The rear end creates the feeling of almost bottomless travel whilst remaining perfectly controlled when climbing.
- Proven Design: Our ONE-SIXTY remains one of the biggest showstoppers in our full suspension range. Fully at home on the demanding tracks of the Enduro World Series, ridden by Toni Ferreiro, our ONE-SIXTY has also gained press accolades. FLOW calls it a genuine contender as the best trail bike we’ve ridden at this price point’ and it just looked right the right angles, the right components, at the right price.’
- Trunnion Mount: A trunnion mount shock gives our frame designers more flexibility by using a shorter shock with increased stroke. Combined with the ball bearing bushing of the upper mount, shock sensitivity is increased, and the suspension performance can be perfectly tuned.
- Carbon or Aluminium: These models are available in two different frame options. A carbon front end combined with a 6016 aluminium rear end, or a more budget-friendly all-aluminium chassis.
- Aggressive Geometry: Race-proven and loved by the international cycling press, our ONE-SIXTY combines super short 430 mm chainstays for increased agility and playfulness, with a long reach, slack head angles and a low centre of gravity, delivering an aggressive enduro geometry.
- Boost Technology: All models offer Boost technology at the front and rear. The shallower axle standard of 110 mm (front) and 148 mm (rear) allows for a wider spoke angle, resulting in a stiffer and stronger wheel, hugely beneficial on these bikes given the impacts they endure.
|Frame||ONE-SIXTY LITE, 165mm suspension travel, material: aluminium, 27.5×2.6″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BB92 bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Rock Shox Yari RC, Air, 170mm suspension travel, Tapered, 37mm fork offset, 27.5×2.8″ max. wheelsize|
|Shock||Rock Shox Deluxe Select+, platform|
|Headset||FSA NO.57/55E neck|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M5100|
|Chainwheel||Race Face Ride, 32 teeth|
|Chain||KMC X11 NPBK|
|Freewheel||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51 teeth, 11 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Spokes||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA COMP CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA COMP TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S: 100mm travel seatpost – M: 125mm travel seatpost – L/XL: 150mm travel seatpost|
|Fender||MERIDA MTB lite-front|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.