Merida ONE-FORTY 700 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
- Balanced Trail Bike Geometry: The geometry of the ONE-FORTY is influenced heavily by its bigger brother, the ONE-SIXTY, by mimicking the short chainstays (435 mm) for increased agility and playfulness on the trail. A well-balanced reach and low centre of gravity combined with a short stem and wide handlebar deliver fun-packed yet confidence-inspiring handling.
- Float Link Suspension: The lower shock mount moves with the system to deliver plushness and pedalling efficiency. Our engineers can precisely influence the transmission ratio and progression, which means that a Float Link’ system is very sensitive, delivering great support in mid-travel and the appearance of more travel that the model name suggests. The rear end creates the feeling of almost bottomless travel whilst remaining perfectly controlled when climbing.
- Trunnion Mount: A trunnion mount shock gives our frame designers more flexibility by using a shorter shock with increased stroke. Combined with the ball bearing bushing of the upper mount, shock sensitivity is increased, and the suspension performance can be perfectly tuned.
- 1x SPECIFIC DRIVETRAIN: Modern trail bikes are all about simplicity, durability and efficiency and modern 1x drivetrains offer a huge gear range whilst remaining lightweight. Building our frame around a 1x specific setup allows us to keep chainstays short, adding to the agility and playfulness of the bike. Perfect for today’s demanding trails.
- Tyre Clearance: The ONE-FORTY has clearance for up to 2.6″ wide 650B tyres, allowing plenty of extra room to fit the right tyre for the track. Extra wide tyres deliver increased levels of grip and comfort when the track gets rougher and more demanding, significantly improving the overall handling and riding experience.
- Smart Entry: Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trail gets rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
|Frame||ONE-FORTY LITE, 140mm suspension travel, material: aluminium, 27.5×2.6″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BB92 bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Marzocchi Z1, Air, 150mm suspension travel, Tapered, 37mm fork offset, 27.5×2.8″ max. wheelsize|
|Shock||Rock Shox Deluxe Select+, lockout|
|Headset||MERIDA M2339 Neck|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT|
|Chainwheel||Race Face Aeffect R, 32 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Spokes||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Hub||Shimano SLX, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5×2.5″, fold, TR EXO 3C MaxxTera|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Dissector, 27.5×2.4″, fold, TR EXO Dual|
|Rear Hub||Shimano SLX, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA COMP CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S: 125mm travel seatpost – M 150mm travel seatpost – L/XL 170mm travel seatpost|
|Fender||MERIDA MTB lite-front|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.