Merida NINETY-SIX RC XT 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Glossy Race Red (Black)|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
- P-Flex Pivot: To save weight and further improve the frame stiffness, we have removed the seat-/chainstay pivot point. Instead of a classic bearing, the material properties of the frame allow sufficient flex without having an impact on durability.
- Double Bottle: Ability to fit two water bottles into the frame without making the bottles difficult to reach. Perfect for long marathon races and extended trail sessions.
- Wire Port: All control cables like gear, brake and dropper post cable enter the frame through a specifically shaped headset cap, cleaning up the cockpit area while also keeping them out of harm’s way. Only the internally routed cable for the rear shock lockout enters the frame directly into the top tube for extra smooth lockout action.
- Trail Mount: An additional fixing point behind the head tube offers the option to attach a spare tube, tool or small spare parts safely and securely.
- Non-Slip Tightening: Selected bolts can be tightened via a TORX 30 key from just one side, without running the risk that the opposite side slips or turns, allowing faster and more straightforward tightening of important hardware components.
|Frame||NINETY-SIX RC CF4 III, 100mm suspension travel, material: carbon, 29×2.3″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Fox Performance 32 Float SC, Air, 100mm suspension travel, Tapered, Remote lockout, 44mm fork offset, 29×2.3″ max. wheelsize|
|Shock||Fox Performance Elite Float, remote lockout|
|Headset||MERIDA-8151 1-1/8″-1.5″ cartridge bearing set|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT CC, material: aluminium, 740mm width, flat|
|Stem||MERIDA TEAM CC II, material: aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, -20° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 Shadow+, SGS|
|Chainwheel||Shimano XT, 32 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano XT, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT, 2 piston|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT M8110, 2 piston, flat mount|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT CC, 22.8mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Spokes||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Hub||Shimano SLX, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Rekon Race, 29×2.25″, fold, TR EXO 120 TPI|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon Race, 29×2.25″, fold, TR EXO 120 TPI|
|Rear Hub||Shimano SLX, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA EXPERT CC, MERIDA EXPERT|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT TR LIGHT, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S/M/L/XL: 100mm travel seatpost|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.