Merida NINETY-SIX RC 9000 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
- P-Flex Pivot: To save weight and further improve the frame stiffness, we have removed the seat-/chainstay pivot point. Instead of a classic bearing, the material properties of the frame allow sufficient flex without having an impact on durability.
- Double Bottle: Ability to fit two water bottles into the frame without making the bottles difficult to reach. Perfect for long marathon races and extended trail sessions.
- Wire Port: All control cables like gear, brake and dropper post cable enter the frame through a specifically shaped headset cap, cleaning up the cockpit area while also keeping them out of harm’s way. Only the internally routed cable for the rear shock lockout enters the frame directly into the top tube for extra smooth lockout action.
- Trail Mount: An additional fixing point behind the head tube offers the option to attach a spare tube, tool or small spare parts safely and securely.
- Non-Slip Tightening: Selected bolts can be tightened via a TORX 30 key from just one side, without running the risk that the opposite side slips or turns, allowing faster and more straightforward tightening of important hardware components.
|Frame||NINETY-SIX RC CF5 III, 100mm suspension travel, material: carbon, 29×2.3″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Fox Factory 32 Float SC, Air, 100mm suspension travel, Tapered, Remote lockout, 44mm fork offset, 29×2.3″ max. wheelsize|
|Shock||Fox Factory Float, remote lockout|
|Headset||MERIDA-8151 1-1/8″-1.5″ cartridge bearing set, AL cap with Al bolt +SL01 stop nut set|
|Handlebar||MERIDA TEAM CC, material: carbon, 740mm width, flat|
|Stem||MERIDA TEAM CC II, material: aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, -8° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XTR|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR Shadow+, SGS|
|Chainwheel||Race Face Next SL, 34 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano XTR, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR, 2 piston|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR, 2 piston, flat mount|
|Rims||DT SWISS XRC 1501 SPLINE ONE, 110x15mm width front hub, 148x12mm width rear hub, 30mm inner width, Centerlock, Shimano 12 Speed, material: carbon, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves included)|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Rekon Race, 29×2.25″, fold, TR EXO 120 TPI|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon Race, 29×2.25″, fold, TR EXO 120 TPI|
|Saddle||SCRATCH M5 PAS|
|Seatpost||Fox Transfer, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S: 125mm travel seatpost – M/L 150mm travel seatpost – XL 175mm travel seatpost|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.