Merida eONE-SIXTY 8000 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Glossy Grey/Matt Black|
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
- Shimano’s Ep8: Comes equipped with the new EP8 motor from Shimano STePS. It offers an increased performance of 85 Nm, less weight, a further reduction in size and less friction. On top of that, the new internal battery offers an extended range and super-fast charging capabilities.
- Internal Block: First introduced in 2015, the e-bike version of the ‘Internal Block’ is incorporated directly into the frame and prevents the fork crown from hitting the frame in case of a crash or an extreme steering angle. As an extra protection, there are additional rubber bumpers on the frame to avoid any frame damage from the fork crown.
- Satellite Points: The eONE-SIXTY features a perfectly positioned satellite on/off switch, at the head tube end of the top tube, and a well-protected satellite charging port, positioned in the main frame triangle, just above the motor.
- Clever Wheels: To give the e-full suspension bikes precise steering, fantastic rolling over obstacles’ behaviour yet maximum traction, we have combined a 29er front wheel with a 2.5″ tyre and a 650B rear wheel, equipped with a slightly wider 2.6″ tyre. The perfect combination of precision, playfulness and traction.
- Thermo Gate: Specifically located openings on the carbon models near the head tube which work like a chimney and allow the warm air to dissipate to guarantee the optimum operating temperature of the internal battery. The ‘Thermo Gate’ enables the battery to perform at its best, in any condition.
- Water Carrier: Due to the integrated battery, we were able to offer water bottle cage fixing points, allowing bottles or accessories like a lock or pump to the frame to be fitted into the main frame triangle. Great if you want to keep your back free of hydration packs and backpacks.
- Carbon or Aluminium: These models are available in two different frame options. A carbon front end combined with a 6016 aluminium rear end, or a more budget-friendly all-aluminium chassis.
|Frame||eONE-SIXTY CFA II, material: carbon, 150mm suspension travel, 27.5×2.8″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, intube, max. 630 Wh|
|Fork||Marzocchi Z1 Ebike+, Air, 160mm suspension travel, Tapered, 51mm fork offset, 29×2.6″ max wheelsize|
|Shock||FOX Float DPX2 Performance, platform|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT eTR, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT eTRII, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle, Supernova mount|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT M8100 12|
|Motor||Shimano EP8, 85Nm|
|Battery||Shimano E8036 630Wh / Shimano E8035 504Wh for XS only|
|Chainwheel||Shimano CRE80-12-B, 34 teeth, Shimano FCEM600|
|Freewheel||Shimano M7100, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Front Hub||Shimano SLX, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano SLX, 148x12mm width rear hub, 36 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA EXPERT CC, V-mount|
|Seatpost||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, XS 125mm travel seatpost – S/M 150mm travel seatpost – L/XL 170mm travel seatpost|
|Fender||C093-02F + C093-02R|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.