Merida eONE-SIXTY 300S 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Light Sand (Blue)|
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
- Internal Block: First introduced in 2015, the e-bike version of the ‘Internal Block’ is incorporated directly into the frame and prevents the fork crown from hitting the frame in case of a crash or an extreme steering angle. As an extra protection, there are additional rubber bumpers on the frame to avoid any frame damage from the fork crown.
- Satellite Points: The eONE-SIXTY features a perfectly positioned satellite on/off switch, at the head tube end of the top tube, and a well-protected satellite charging port, positioned in the main frame triangle, just above the motor.
- Clever Wheels: To give the e-full suspension bikes precise steering, fantastic rolling over obstacles’ behaviour yet maximum traction, we have combined a 29er front wheel with a 2.5″ tyre and a 650B rear wheel, equipped with a slightly wider 2.6″ tyre. The perfect combination of precision, playfulness and traction.
- Water Carrier: Due to the integrated battery, we were able to offer water bottle cage fixing points, allowing bottles or accessories like a lock or pump to the frame to be fitted into the main frame triangle. Great if you want to keep your back free of hydration packs and backpacks.
- Carbon or Aluminium: These models are available in two different frame options. A carbon front end combined with a 6061 aluminium rear end, or a more budget-friendly all-aluminium chassis.
|Frame||eONE-SIXTY Lite II, material: aluminium, 150mm suspension travel, 27.5×2.8″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, intube, max. 504 Wh|
|Fork||Suntour ZERON 35-Boost LOR, Air, 150mm suspension travel, Tapered, 51mm fork offset, 29×2.4″ max wheelsize|
|Shock||SUNTOUR RS EDGE R|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT eTR, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT eTRII, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle, GoPro & Supernova mount, 40 mm all sizes|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M4100-RC1 clamp band 10|
|Motor||Shimano E7000, 60Nm|
|Battery||Shimano E8035 504Wh|
|Chainwheel||Shimano CRE70-B, 34 teeth, Shimano FC-E8000|
|Freewheel||Shimano M4100, 11-46 teeth, 10 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA COMP TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Front Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre||Kenda Regolith, 29×2.4″, wire|
|Rear Tyre||Kenda Regolith, 27.5×2.6″, wire|
|Rear Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 148x12mm width rear hub, 36 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA COMP CC, V-mount|
|Seatpost||MERIDA COMP TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, XS 100mm travel seatpost – S/M 125mm travel seatpost – L/XL 150mm travel seatpost|
|Fender||C093-02F + C093-02R|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.