Merida BIG.TRAIL 600 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Matt Green (Red/Silver-Green)|
|Sizes||M, L, XL|
- Built-In Versatility: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Double Bottle: Ability to fit two water bottles into the frame without making the bottles difficult to reach. Perfect for long marathon races and extended trail sessions.
- Tyre Clearance BIG.TRAIL: Our BIG.TRAIL rolls on 29er wheels and has tyre clearance for up go 2.5″ trail tyres. The combination of 29er wheels and 2.5″ tyres offer plenty or corner and climbing grip, while the big tyre volume and the 29er ‘rolling over ability’ give our trail hardtail extra comfort and stability.
- Trail Mount: The new ‘Trail Mount’ is positioned underneath the top tube/seat tube junction and these ingenious fixing points makes fitting an additional tool or a pump a breeze. The ‘Trail Mount’ offers a real advantage if you prefer to keep the weight off your back or if you are heading out for an extra-long outing where you might need to carry additional gear.
- Internal Cable Routing: We feature internal cable routing on all models. Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. Only a clever system for our internal guiding and fixing guarantees reliable and rattle free routing, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt and gives the bike a cleaner look.
- Modern Trail Geometry: Our BIG.TRAIL is closely related to our full suspension trail bike range sharing the same long, flat, low geometry. An enduro influenced 67.5° head angle and 130 mm fork combined with extra short 427.5 mm chainstays deliver agile handling. All frame sizes have a 35 mm stem complementing the long top tube and 760 mm wide bars.
- Boost Technology: All models offer Boost technology at the front and rear. The shallower axle standard of 110 mm (front) and 148 mm (rear) allows for a wider spoke angle, resulting in a stiffer and stronger wheel, hugely beneficial on these bikes given the impacts they endure.
|Frame||BIG.TRAIL TFS, material: aluminium, 29×2.5″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Marzocchi Z2, Air, 140mm suspension travel, Tapered, 44mm fork offset, 29×2.6″ max. wheelsize|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT TR, material: aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Chainwheel||Race Face Ride, 32 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51 teeth, 12 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA EXPERT TR, 29mm inner width, material: aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)|
|Front Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano MT410-B, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA COMP CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA COMP TR, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback, S: 125mm travel seatpost – M/L/XL: 150mm travel seatpost|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.