Merida BIG.NINE LIMITED 2021
Available For Order
Merida offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 6360 4040 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
|Colour||Glossy Race Red (Matt Red)|
|Sizes||M, L, XL|
- Multiple Frame Options: Besides offering the BIG.NINE in a full carbon version, we also have BIG.NINE LITE and BIG.NINE/ SEVEN TFS aluminium frames in our range. While the LITE features the same race-proven geometry as the carbon models, the TFS bikes offer a more relaxed geometry, through a shorter top tube and a higher head tube, resulting in a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. The TFS frames feature internal cable routing (except the BIG.NINE/BIG.SEVEN 15), smooth welding, tapered head tube, inboard disc mounts, and mounts for fenders, rear rack and kickstand.
- This Is What We Do: Our classic hardtails are the backbone of our range and showcase the enormous wealth of experience and knowledge we were able to gain in 48 years of bike production and manufacturing. The BIG.NINE and BIG.SEVEN range symbolises the symbiosis between modern frame technology, attention to detail and craftsmanship ‘Made in Taiwan’.
- Dropper Post Ready: All models down to the BIG.NINE LITE frame level feature a 30.9 mm seat post, the enhanced connection area increases the strength around the top tube/seat tube join and allows the option of fitting a dropper seat post. Models down to BIG.NINE LIMITED allow internal cable routing for the dropper post while the remaining models would require external routing.
- Smart Entry: Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trail gets rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- Modern Hardtail Geometry: Our carbon and LITE aluminium models feature a long 422 mm reach, steep 73.5° seat angle, slack 70° head angle and an 80 mm stem (BIG.NINE M), affording the BIG.NINE next-generation XC geometry. Aggressive agility meets stable calmness; perfect for today’s demanding courses.
|Frame||BIG.NINE LITE, material: aluminium, 29×2.25″ max. wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, BB92 bottom bracket standard|
|Fork||Manitou Markhor Comp, Air, 100mm suspension travel, Tapered, Remote lockout, 51mm fork offset, 29×3.0″ max wheelsize|
|Handlebar||MERIDA EXPERT CC, material: aluminium, 720mm width, flat|
|Stem||MERIDA EXPERT CC, material: aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, -6° stem angle|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M5100|
|Chainwheel||Shimano Deore M5100, 32 teeth|
|Freewheel||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51 teeth, 11 speed|
|Rims||MERIDA COMP CC, 20mm inner width, material: aluminium|
|Front Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm width front hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano MT400-B, 148x12mm width rear hub, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock|
|Saddle||MERIDA COMP CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA COMP CC, material: aluminium, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback|
Other Bikes in this Series
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.